Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Monday, February 18, 2019
  • Mutilated Passport Image hand carry express

Mutilated Passport


Availability: In stock

+ -

Quick Overview

If you are age 16 or older and have a valid passport that is damaged, this is the right application for you. You must send in the damaged passport along with a birth certificate or naturalization certificate. Begin now by submitting your order.


If you are age 16 or older and have a passport that is still valid but damaged or mutilated, then this is the correct application for you. The new passport that is issued to you will be valid for 10 years. The government fee for a damaged passport application is $205.00.